The Indonesia Research Partnership on Infectious Disease (INA-RESPOND) seeks a high quality individual to fill vacant position as Administrative Assistant
INA-RESPOND is a collaborative initiative between United States and Indonesian government institutions formed to promote and conduct high-quality infectious disease clinical research in Indonesia through development of a collaborative, sustainable, and well-recognized research network. INA-RESPOND managed by the National Institute of Health Research and Development (NIHRD), Ministry of Health, Indonesia and Social and Scientific Systems, Inc
Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Indonesian Research Partnership on Infectious Diseases (INA-RESPOND) Chairman in Jakarta, Indonesia. Candidate must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of work, and must be fluent in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to INA-RESPOND Chairman including manage and coordinate the Chairman’s schedule and appointments
- Assist and coordinate the Chairman’s travel arrangements such as assist with visa process, letter of invitation.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive electronic and paper filing system and also maintain contact information on all collaborating agencies and/or individuals relevant to the work of the Chairman.
- Perform translation from Bahasa Indonesia to English or vice versa as requested by the Chairman.
- Maintain filing of documents: call notes, bi-weekly update, monthly newsletter, correspondences and other related documents. Conduct word processing, photocopying, scanning, and distribution of documents as appropriate.
- Assist with planning and logistics of meetings, workshops, training etc. Including responsible for minutes of meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft business applications.
- Strong knowledge of secretarial and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Self-organized with a strong sense of priorities. Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Secretarial and Management Academy (D3) or Undergraduate degree (S1).
- Three (3) or more years of professional experience in a related administrative position.
- Previous working experience with international agencies or donor –funded project will be considered a plus.
Please write down the position that you'd like to apply in the subject line of your email.
Interested parties should respond immediately.
Application closing date: September 25, 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.