The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics
The Indonesian Institute for Energy Economics (IIEE) was established in 1995 with the primary objective to enhance energy economics studies that motivate and support national policies for prudent development and utilization of energy resources in Indonesia. IIEE focuses its works on energy economics, related policy and the respective implementations. IIEE is well respected for its independent studies and active role in key policy processes.
Now IIEE is looking for Researcher in Energy Economics (Code: RSCH) – Project Based for 3 (three) months with possibility extended and to be located in Jakarta with following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in the field of Engineering, Science, and Economics
- 1 - 2 years of progressive experience in research
- Interested in energy economic, policy and environmental issues particularly for energy and environmental modeling and planning.
- High skill in report writing, both at academic and business level
- Computer literate is a must, candidate with expertise in web development is preferable
- Good in English both verbal and written
- Has to have strong drive, positive attitude & personality, strong leadership potential, good in communication, good in analytical, honesty, independence, assertive and well motivated
- Able to work under tight schedule, independently or as a team
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.