Deputy Chief of Party for USAID Scholarship and Training Program
The Institute of International Education (IIE) seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the Program to Extend Scholarships and Training to Achieve Sustainable Impacts (PRESTASI) 3, USAID-funded program in Indonesia. PRESTASI-3 is a five-year, $27M USAID-funded project that seeks to support individuals and institutions to acquire the knowledge, skills, and capacity to contribute to the achievement of development objectives in Indonesia, primarily through short- and long-term training in the U.S.
The DCOP will support the Chief of Party to oversee project activities to ensure high quality, timely delivery of all contractual obligations and achievement of project results. S/he will support the COP on overall technical and operational management of the project, including overseeing effective monitoring and evaluation, outreach, and communication activities.
This is a four-year position based in Jakarta, with an estimated start date of November 3, 2015.
- Assist the COP to provide overall management and strategic vision, develop and update annual work plans, and ensure high quality, timely delivery of all contract deliverables.
- Support the COP to develop and oversee the implementation of long-term and short-term operational and programmatic work plans.
- Ensure integration of all technical program areas – including outreach and recruitment, international training, and monitoring and evaluation – and maximize the use of available project resources.
- Oversee the implementation of the performance monitoring plan and supervise program monitoring and evaluation.
- Support the COP to develop and implement marketing strategies to promote the program among academic communities, private sector, and non-government sectors in the U.S. and Indonesia.
- Serve as Acting Chief of Party in the absence of the Chief of Party when required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party.
- At least 10 years of experience in development programming at the national and/or international level; experience implementing scholarship programs with bilateral/multilateral development agencies and/or non-profit organizations highly preferred.
- At least seven years progressively responsible experience managing USAID- or similar donor-funded projects, including managing client relationships.
- Experience overseeing the implementation of project work plans, operations, as well as managing diverse teams.
- Strong networks with related stakeholders, including GOI, universities, local and international NGOs/CSOs, media and private sector entities.
- Ability to coordinate diverse groups and engage in interpersonal contact with a wide variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Advanced degree or Bachelor’s degree with equivalent managerial experience; and
- Excellent oral and written communication and report-writing experience in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
To apply, please send your CV to IIEcareers@gmail.com and specify “DCOP” in the subject line.
Qualified Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.