KINERJA Project, a local governance program funded by USAID focusing on providing service delivery in the areas Education and Health is currently looking for Procurement Officer according to the scope of work below. Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to email@example.com. not later than COB 28 September 2015 indicating the reference subject. All candidates are requested to specify their availability date in the application form. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Duration of Project: Anticipated dates—late 2011 to March 2017
Position: Procurement Officer
Duty Station: Papua/Jakarta
Position: Procurement Officer
Duty Station: Papua/Jakarta
The Procurement Officer provides input and carrying out responsibilities in procurement, logistics, property control and project administrative and processes, for other operational functions required to implement the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as a Procurement Officer for the project, assure all sub-contracts, consultant and other service contracts, and purchase orders awarded by KINERJA are in compliance with RTI Procurement Policy for International Offices and USAID rules and regulations
- Receive, review and process incoming requests from requestor ensuring sufficient clarity on specifications given for good and services. Confirm any other relevant information from requesters and seek recommendation from IT Officer and/or RTI IT Manager for related IT goods.
- If necessary, assist program staff in preparation of unambiguous specifications for purchase of goods, prior submission of requisition.
- Coordinate and ensure that all project related purchases are reviewed and approved in accordance to the purchase authorization matrix.
- Liaise with other admin staff in National and/or Provincial Offices, include Grantees regarding procurement of goods/service, to consolidate overall office procurement requirements and optimize purchasing power. Plan and implement procurement activities, including obtaining quotations, preparation of evaluation and recommendation, issuance of Purchase Order (PO) or Service Agreement (SA) and delivery of goods/services in accordance to RTI Procurement Policy for International Offices and in compliance with USAID rules and regulations
- Submitting procurement outcomes for RTI ARO Procurement Manager (as required) and Senior Finance and Operations Manager’s approval
- To lead procurement process of preferred vendor list assessment in National and Provincial Office; providing direction to AA to get information required, presenting tables of comparison among vendors or quotations received and issuing the approval vendor list in review with Senior Finance & Operations Manager and COP
- Undertake the annual review of vendors list; evaluate vendor’s performance, reliability, quality, price, delivery of goods/services against the concluded PO/SA and organizations’ best interests.
- Undertake a time to time hotel satisfaction survey to improve and maintain vendor good performance.
- In coordination with the relevant staff play a lead role in negotiation sub-contracting arrangements ensuring relevant and efficient vertical and horizontal information flow across the project’s organization and structure
- Provide expert advice for USAID, RTI, or staff-persons in the project and Grantees regarding procurement issues
- Offer advice and solutions for relevant staff in setting up vendor agreements and contract management for both Jakarta and Provincial Offices
- Coordinate with the Finance staff to ensure that prior to the final ordering and delivery of goods/services, the charging code and budget line item have been determined.
- Coordinate and monitor the delivery of ordered goods/services and ensure through established procedures that all received goods/services are in accordance with the terms and specifications of the PO/SA. Furthermore ensure quality and opportune delivery of purchased goods/services.
- Prepare payment documentation and liaise closely with the finance department concerning payment of purchased and delivered goods and services.
- Maintain optimal records of all transactions, ensuring that an efficient filling system for record of all quotations, procurement process, copies of records of expenditure, receiving reports, receipts, local order forms, etc are kept accountable and easily accessible by managers.
- Ensure the compliance of branding and marking policy for Kinerja, Partner and Grantees
- Responsible for project property control and management include inventory purchased by Grantees; keeps records of controlled and managed equipment in RAMS
- Maintain record list of property and managed equipment for National and Regional offices into RAMS application and submit relevant issues to home office
- Regular and timely inventory stocktaking
- As the property control officer (asset move, asset lost, asset on loan, etc.) responsible for asset record of Kinerja Offices and Grantees.
- Responsible for asset disposal management for project and Grantee close out.
This position will report to the Sr. Finance & Operations Manager.
- Minimum S-1 degree with at least 5 year related work experience
- Minimum previous experience of procurement and administrative management in related program/project, USAID project related experience is desirable.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Indonesian
- Able to work under tight deadlines and managing priorities
- High degree of adaptability to varied working environments and good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Highest standards of personal and professional integrity
- Good computer skills, including internet and email
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.