KOMPAK Finance and Administration Officer
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law and Local Government Law (UU 6/2014 & UU 23/2014), new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
The Opportunity (Six months with possibility of extension)
The Finance and Administration Officer will report to the Responsive Governments Lead. Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all requests for goods by team are fulfilled on time, purchasing goods, accommodation and travel;
- Identify and select the most appropriate suppliers to fulfil purchase request, raising efficiency and achieving greater cost effectiveness;
- Oversee the team needs including office supply and stock control;
- Decide on the best supplier strategy including developing framework agreements, preferred supplier lists and supplier performance management;
- Oversee the processing of supplier invoices;
- Provide support to the program delivery teams in preparing for and carrying out events; and
- Undertake all other duties as reasonably directed.
- Minimum Diploma III in administration, finance, accounting or a relevant field;
- Three year minimum demonstrated experience in logistics, administrations, contract development, procurement and contract management;
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills;
- Must be strongly details oriented and show patience and determination to explore the problem and all of its elements until the reasoning has been found so that it can be resolved accurately;
- Active communication style and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English; and
- Proven working experience and knowledge of Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
For Further Information and Application Details
Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, Sunday 20 September 2015 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.