KOMPAK Public Financial Management Manager
KOMPAK Public Financial Management (PFM) Manager
KOMPAK (Governance for Growth) is a large and complex program that is uniquely placed to add value to the Government of Indonesia’s own efforts to improve the social and economic conditions of its citizens; it is aimed at economic expansion and poverty reduction in Indonesia. Abt JTA is supporting frontline services—including health and education—while identifying governance constraints. The work accompanies implementation of Village Law and Local Government Law (UU 6/2014 & UU 23/2014), new national rules that empower local communities and increase the direct flow of money to village governments and services. KOMPAK seeks to strengthen the capacity of all levels of government to improve services, respond to citizen needs and contribute to stable prosperity.
The Opportunity (Six months with possibility of extension)
The Public Financial Management Manager will report to the Responsive Governments Lead. The position will lead on oversight to activities related to PFM on service delivery at district levels which includes oversight on the PFM policy at the national and sub-national levels. Specifically, the position will provide oversight and quality assurance on the PFM on frontline service units and village.
Role responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage technical delivery of activities relating with PFM on service delivery that partner with the GoI;
- Develop and maintain effective working relations with KOMPAK Technical Assistants;
- Engage in monitoring of implementation of PFM activities including participation in field missions and providing practical recommendations;
- Provide support to arrange program field missions related to PFM monitoring;
- Work effectively with KOMPAK’s teams to engage in program design and implement activities;
- Work closely with the KOMPAK’s COB to ensure due diligence and fiduciary oversight is provided;
- Support KOMPAK’s efforts to proactively form alliances with other DFAT funded programs, other development partners and other networks; and
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Responsive Governments Lead.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in economics, public finance, public policy or relevant field (Master’s Degree preferred);
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in public finance, governance, or decentralisation;
- Experience working with the Government of Indonesia and experience with decentralisation law (UU 23/2014 and UU 33/2004) and/or familiarity with Village Law (UU 6/2015) is seen as an advantage;
- Management experience and demonstrated ability to direct a team, set priorities and monitor progress;
- Written and verbal communication skills of a high order;
- Ability to develop quality report drafts and analysis in a clear, concise and convincing manner;
- Interpersonal communication skills of a high order, ability to forge relations easily with a range of stakeholders; and
- Fluency in Bahasa and English languages.
For Further Information and Application Details
Applications should be made online via our dedicated careers website and include a current CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and provided with detailed position descriptions and interview details. Shortlisted applicants may also be asked to undertake a work-simulation exercise or other skills test as part of the selection process. We welcome and thank all applicants but only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The deadline is 4pm, Sunday 27 September 2015 Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.