MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL (MSI)
STRENGTHENING INTEGRITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY PROGRAM 1 (SIAP 1)
Procurement and Administration Assistant Consultant
Working period: Up to 3 months, starting on October 1, 2015 (with possibility of extension)
The objective of SIAP-1 is to contribute to good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and accountability in government – principally at the national level. It will do this by supporting governmental and non-governmental efforts to strengthen integrity and accountability.
Scope of the Job:
Procurement Assistant position is held by an experienced person whose acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. vendor relations, database entry, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc). Work requires extensive coordination with team members in the SIAP 1 office to ensure successful performance of the Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 as detailed in the Project Description of the Cooperative Agreement with USAID.
Under the overall guidance of the Senior Program Manager and direct supervision of the HR, Finance and Admin Manager, the Procurement Assistant is responsible for the effective delivery of procurement services on the SIAP 1 project. The Procurement Assistant promotes collaborative, quality and result oriented approach for the project.
Specific responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the review of requisition requests for completeness and accuracy;
- Create bid matrix for each procurement;
- Process requisitions into Purchase Orders in accordance with MSI regulation;
- Correspond with vendors regarding prices, product/service availability, and delivery;
- Respond to inquiries from component teams regarding to the purchase request and pricing information, as requested;
- Coordinate the administrative processes that need to be completed before a procurement can be finalized;
- Cover front office duties such as answering incoming phone calls;
- Maintain appropriate records to ensure that procurement process, decision and contractual agreement are accurately documented for accountability and audit purposes; and
- Perform other duties related to procurement and administrative tasks, as requested
General provisions and limitations:
- All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Any communication with USAID is the authority of the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
- Bachelor (S1) degree in relevant field of work or related studies
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Good management and administrative skills
- Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to work under demanding conditions
- Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to effectively address multiple tasks
- Proficient in spoken and written English, and in the use of MS Office Software
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references) and contact number by September 21, 2015.
Please send applications indicating ‘Procurement and Admin Assistant' as the subject of your email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.