CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. CDM Smith is currently looking for a Program Compliance and Monitoring Specialist for its new office in Jakarta in support of the Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia Green Prosperity project. Under this project, CDM Smith and its international team of experts will be providing Program Management Services. Our expectation is to hire a highly qualified and motivated professional who can provide M&E support to monitor all GP program activities.
Position : Program Compliance and Monitoring Specialist - Green Prosperity Program Management Unit
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- The Program Compliance and Monitoring Specialist will be responsible for monitoring all GP program activities, outputs and results to assess and document compliance with relevant environmental and social safeguard requirements, as well as the overall progress of the project according to agreed performance metrics and indicators. He/she will work closely with MCA- Indonesia environmental, social/gender, and monitoring and evaluation directors, as well as the PMC’s own environmental and social/gender specialists (see below) to develop and deploy operating practices and procedures for monitoring safeguard compliance and project performance;
- Assist in developing relevant performance indicators for tracking of project performance in terms of deliverables, outputs, outcomes and impacts;
- Assist M&E team, GP Associate Directors, Associate Grant Window Managers and other relevant staff in reviewing proposed M&E plans, performance indicators of project proposals;
- Provide technical guidance to grantees in refining and fine-tuning the M&E framework, results chains development, indicators selection and methodology;
- Review M&E data loaded into the database for accuracy;
- Participate in Data Quality Assessment/Monitoring to project’s sites;
- Assist in preparing M&E quarterly report, annual report or any other reports for various key stakeholders;
- Carry out relevant analytical works and perform other tasks as may reasonably be required by the PMC and GP Associate Directors, MCA-Indonesia in order to fulfill the objectives of Green Prosperity.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in in any one of these fields environmental management, social sciences, economics, or related field.
- 5-10 years of experience in development and maintenance of IT-based monitoring plans to track the environmental, social, and economic performance of large-scale development, environmental and/or infrastructure programs similar to Green Prosperity.
- 5 years of experience in developing Monitoring and Evaluation framework of programs similar to Green Prosperity;
- Familiar with international environmental and social performance standards, in particular IFC performance standards.
- Demonstrated understanding of the social and environmental context of Indonesia.
- Must be willing and able to visit remote field locations, with anticipated travel of approximately 25%.
- Proven team player capable of working with a team of multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural specialists.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia
Please Apply at: HERE
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.