The National Director position is available for three countries in South East Asia (Indonesia, East Timor and Sri Lanka).
The key responsibilities of the position are.
- Operational leadership that support the mission and strategic direction
- Drive forward management and program quality within the national office and local partners
- Ensure the organization and its local partners are prepared to respond to emergencies while ensuring Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) is mainstreamed into the work
- Successfully lead and acquire a diverse and large portfolio of external funding sources in line with the program
- Entrepreneurial in seeking alternative approaches to resource acquisition within a complex changing landscape
How to Apply
If you are interested with the job opportunity, please apply through this job posting or you can email your application directly to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.