Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for One dynamic staff for the position:
1: Administration and Reports
- Prepare quarterly schedule of auidt for plan area operation ( all Projects Managed by Area and PU’s staff, admin, People and culture, Finance, etc)
- Prepare TOR (Term of reference of audit)
- Prepare the internal audit program
- Prepare internal audit reports and submit to Internal Audit Manager with overall conclusions regarding the internal controls with Plan’s policies, procedures, labor laws and adequacy/status of Plan Program implementation and high risks identified at Area and PU’s.
- Prepare the report regarding the implementation of Audit Action List (AAL) This may be done together with the next audit or in a separate time.
2: Conduct internal audit in the following departments at area & PU’s based on the TOR, audit program and risks identified during the risk workshop
- Finance & Admin Unit
- PU’s in area NT
3: Assist Fraud or other misconduct investigation
- Provide information, data or written evidence related to the fraud or misconduct.
- To attend the meeting to discuss the result of investigation.
4: Assist the Risk Management workshop in the country Office.
- To provide input s on the risks and controls during the risk management Workshop
5: Provide inputs and or feedback in the department meeting if necessary
- University Degree (Bachelors) or equivalent preferably in Finance Management or similar work
- At least 2 years experience working in areas such as quality control or audit or having similar experience,
- Accurate worker and interested in working with detail
both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range salary : IDR 6 300 0000 - 9 000 000
- This job demand frequent traveling, around 50 % of the time.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 20, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.orgPlease fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.