Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Disaster Risk Reduction National Projects Manager
- Leads the process of developing/ develop implementation plan of all projects with detail activities, operational processes and budget for field level implementation
- Ensures development of M&E framework of all projects to support comprehensive and quality monitoring of the project performance at community, partner and country level following corporate guide line of Plan and donor agencies.
- Supports projects managers overcoming operational constrains to ensure smooth implementation and to achieve agreed burn rate of the project budget
- Establishes quality donor reporting system for grants projects by providing guidance, setting protocols and building capacity of the relevant project staff.
- Establishes organizational leaning from project experience/ evaluation, contribute to the development of project concept paper and assisting in identifying potential funding source to support achieving organizational target for grants income
- Ensure Plan’s access to the donors’ community and relevant government authorities by representing and advocating DRR Plan program/ projects’ objectives; establishing and maintaining networks at national and regional level to support incorporating global standard and learning into the projects
- Provides basis for development of competent workforces for the projects by planning and supervising the deliverables of direct reports, training and motivating of project staff
- Masters in Social Sciences, Sociology, Development Studies, International Affairs, Law or other relevant field with 5-7 years’ experience in any development works with demonstrated in project managerial skill.
- Minimum 8 years experience in same field
- Minimum 5 years experince in the advisor level
- Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting
- Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, Building and managing teams, networking, marketing, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than September 20, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.