VACANCY : IT & OPEN DATA OFFICER – PWYP INDONESIA
Publish What You Pay (PWYP) Indonesia is a civil society coalition for transparency and accountability of extractive resource revenues and governance of oil, gas, minerals and other natural resources. PWYP Indonesia focuses on advancing transparency and accountability of extractive resource governance in Indonesia, as well as in the global level, advocating public interest from civil society point of view, and strengthening civil society’s capacity to play significant role and active engagement in extractive resource governance reform for justice and sustainable development.
PWYP Indonesia affiliated with Publish What You Pay global campaign which was established in 2002 for its purpose on calling extractive company to publish their payment to the government. The coalition encourage on pushing a global transparency initiative in extractive industries called Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) in various countries where natural resources are abundant. After a decade, the coalition extend the scope and coverage of its advocacy along the value chain of extractive resources.
Currently, Publish What You Pay Indonesia is looking for the position :
“ICT and Open Data Officer”
to support Jakarta office work for fix contract until 6 months
(possible to be extend as needed)
Main Criteria :
- Having practical experience on managing and maintaining MySQL/MongoDB database security system
- Having practical experience on server using Apache/nginx management
- Having practical experience on using CMS especially YII Framework and Wordpress
- Having practical experience on using Geographic Information System/GIS on geodata integration (data layering) from other data provider.
- Having experience/knowledge on data processing (data pipeline)
- Having experience/knowledge on processing Open Data
Additional Criteria :
- We also prefer applicant who own practical skill on layout & graphic design as additional criteria (Corel,Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience to deliver training/capacity building on open data and or ICT Tools
Submit your CV and web Portfolio by your made Yii Framework to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with cc : email@example.com
Deadline: 17 September 2015
National Coordinator | Publish What You Pay Indonesia
Civil Society Coalition for Transparency and Accountability of Extractive Resources Governance
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.