RutgersWPF Indonesia is an organization working on sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual gender based violence (SGBV). We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with organizations in many other countries. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members. RutgersWPF Indonesia works together with many partner organizations in promoting SRHR and working on prevention of SGBV.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthousiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Program Officer dance4life
(1 position, Jakarta Based)
dance4life is a dynamic international youth program that takes place in 19 countries across the world, including Indonesia. dance4life’s mission is to bring an end to AIDS, unplanned pregnancies and sexual violence. dance4life works to build a healthier world by empowering and educating young people. The program provides young people with the knowledge, skills and confidence to protect their health and promote safe sexual choices. We use the universal language of dance and the positive energy of music to connect with young people as equals: we’re in it together.
The dance4life program in Indonesia has started in 2010 and has reached over 70,000 young people ever since. dance4life Indonesia works in public and private high schools, reaching youth ages 12 to 18. Since recently the program had expanded to cater the vulnerable youth in juvenile centres or out-of-school youth.
The program is Active in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, East Java, Central Java, Jambi, Lampung, Riau, North Sumatra, Papua and Bali.
For more information on dance4life in Indonesia please visit: HERE
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
· To develop multi annual strategy, work plan and annual program budget along with the Program Manager and local dance4life partners;· Together with the Program Manager monitors the implementation of the program by partner organizations on an ongoing basis;· To support Program Manager in monitoring and analyzing results both quantitative and qualitative;· Together with Program Manager identify and evaluate potential risks related to the activity of the program and take necessary steps to improve;· Communicate closely with Program Managers, Programme Team and Finance Team on results an analysis of results program performance;· To support Program Manager in providing technical assistance to partner organizations regarding the implementation of the program,· Ensure all partner’s plan in line with program result chain formulated;· Perform other tasks to achieve program results with the direction and coordination of the Program Manager.· Coordinate with communications officer and program manager on effective brand promotion of the program· Communicate and coordinate with international program manager (over email and skype) and travel to the Netherlands for the annual dance4life international meeting.· Report analyzed results regularly to international program manager· Align country program with international dance4life program standards and requirements
Skills and Competencies:
· Commitment to organization and its mandate, specifically to the dance4life program
· Focus on strategic results
· Fostering innovation and empowerment
· Cultural / Valuing sensitivy (open mind to diversity)
· Knowledge sharing/ Continuous learning
· Dynamic and positive with can do-attitude
· Planning and Organizing
· Proactive and analytical
· Initiative / self driven
· Patience in handling partner with different circumstances
· Ability to work with young people
· Facilitation and presentation skills
1. Some knowledge of program cycle management
2. Some knowledge of development issue, political, religious and social structures of the respective country, especially about SRHR and/or SGBV
3. Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good report with project partners and a good networker
4. Competent team player, conscious about different cultural / valuing sensitivity
5. Fluency in oral and written English and Bahasa
6. Minimum bachelor degree, with at least 3 years experience in NGOs work
7. Having basic experience/knowledge in analysing data, objective oriented project planning and proposal writing
8. Willingness to regularly travel to partner organisation
9. Computer literacy – use of MS Office, Dropbox and Skype
The application can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
Indicating the position: Program Officer dance4Life
Application deadline will be 25 September 2015
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.