We are hiring!
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, global, and growing team? south pole group is an energetic, global company offering comprehensive sustainability solutions and services. With offices spanning all six continents, we strive to create a sustainable society and economy that positively impacts our climate, ecosystems and communities.
With our solutions we inspire and enable our customers to create value from sustainability-related activities.
To further promote environmentally and socially responsible practices, we are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated:
Senior Climate Change & Forest Consultant
(100%) based in Jakarta, Indonesia
Sustainability challenges are rising on the agenda of political and business leaders worldwide. Topics such as climate change, forestry and land-use, water and energy need to be managed very carefully in order to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. Complex sustainability problems require coordination between different local actors, as well as along the value chain of our clients. As a globally leading sustainability solution provider, south pole group enables clients to understand their impacts and risks, formulate succeeding strategies and take action on the ground.
With 15 offices around the globe, a renowned track record for implementation of GHG mitigation activities in more than 25 countries and extensive experience with consultancy services, south pole group is well positioned to contribute to the carbon markets of tomorrow.
Within this context we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join the team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning, coordination and management of projects and consultancy mandates related to climate change, forestry and land use, supply chain sustainability and natural resource management, including Monitoring, Reporting & Verification (MRV) systems design and implementation.
- Delivering high-quality consultancy reports in English
- Leading of assignment-specific, international teams composed of internal and external experts and organisations
- Liaison with clients on a project-basis
- Supporting the acquisition of new mandates through the preparation and submission of proposals
- Involvement in strategic development and knowledge management
We require you to have:
- A university degree, ideally in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Management, Forestry, Engineering, Natural Resource Economics, or related disciplines
- Understanding of REDD+, land use policy and finance
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in project management and consultancy, including for corporate clients
- Proven knowledge and network in the relevant fields south pole group
- Excellent oral and written command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Fundamental knowledge of statistics, mathematics and GIS
- Extensive coordination, project management, proposal writing and presentation skills
- Diligent, reliable and independent approach to work and ability to act as a team leader in a multicultural environment
- Commercial skills and good business sense to be able to identify and seize opportunities in a challenging and competitive market environment
If you’re looking for a new challenge in an exciting work environment and wish to contribute to the growing success of south pole group, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please send your cover letter and CV in one pdf file to Mr. Paul Butarbutar, Regional Director Indonesia, firstname.lastname@example.org
You would join a young and international team looking forward to make a difference to the world.
Women are especially encouraged to apply.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.