SurfAid International is a nonprofit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing.
We have community based health programs in Nias, Mentawai, Sumba and Bima.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, community orientated and driven team members for Medan Head Office.
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER- MEDAN (SFO) – 1 position
Under Supervision of Finance Manager, responsible in keeping the organizational accounts to the highest professional standard, as well as giving support to the program team to monitor and evaluate the project accounts and financial internal and external reporting.
- Bachelor in accounting with more than 5 years’ experience in Finance, or Compliance or Audit
- Excellent skill in MSOffice especially MS Excel,
- Experience working with tight external donor requirements and systems for reporting (Experience with MFAT and DFAT donor reporting is a plus)
- Candidate with knowledge and experience with MYOB is preferred
- Willing to travel to program locations in remote areas
If you are Indonesian and fulfill the criteria, please send your application/motivation letter and request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SFO” as your email subject.
Submit your application for before 12 September 2015.
DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.