SurfAid International is a non-profit organization working towards healthy and resilient communities in remote areas connected to us through surfing. We have community based health programs in Nias, Mentawai and Bima.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, mature, driven and community oriented candidates for our water and sanitation programmes.
WATSAN ENGINEER - SUMBA (WES) - 1 position
The WATSAN Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance to SurfAid’s partner communities by building clean water and sanitation facilities and implementation of clean water and sanitation activities. The Engineer will also be responsible to give technical assistance simple maintenance techniques for water facilities maintenance and repair.
- Minimum 3 years as WATSAN / WASH project engineer.
- Experience in facilitation, mobilization, and providing training to community in WATSAN/WASH construction program by using CLTS method.
- Experience in designing, managing, and monitoring WATSAN/WASH construction program.
- Good skill in leadership, analytical, management and implementing program.
- Experience in program reporting.
- Able to ride motorbike.
- Willing to work in remote area with limited access and resources.
If you fulfill the criteria, please request a SURFAID APPLICATION FORM from firstname.lastname@example.org with “WES” as your email subject.
Deadline of submission is 18 September 2015. DO NOT SEND CV/RESUME.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.