Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 28 countries and has some 900 employees.
With over 30 years of experience in Indonesia, Swisscontact has a track record for innovative, pragmatic approaches in vocational education and training, urban ecology and small and medium sized enterprise development. Swisscontact aims to contribute to improved standards of living in Indonesia. It does this by promoting equitable access to economic participation for all parts of society through a more enabling environment for private sector development and by encouraging more ecologically-sensitive practices in the urban environment.
The SCPP project is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which was established in January 2012. The Project is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (EKN), International Fund For Agriculture Development (IFAD), MCA-Indonesia, and five Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions. The AFF component links those farmers with financial institutions and value chain financiers.
To support the implementation the Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) in 27 districts across 6 provinces in Sumatra and Sulawesi, we are looking for a :
Job Title: Manager Agribusiness Financing Facility
Job Code: MAFF-JKT
Place of duty: Jakarta
Number of position: 1 person
Begin of Employment: September 2015 or as agreed
Contract Duration: Annual basis, which can be extended upon agreement
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
- Manager – AFF is responsible for the implementation for all aspects of the Agribusiness-Financing Facility (AFF) in all SCPP regions under the direction of Team Leader AFF;
- Responsible for managing training for farmers and staff of farmer organizations, financial institutions, Business Service Providers and the SCPP program, mainly on Financial literacy and financial management, product development and loan analysis;
- Manage Program Officer AFF and a small team of field staffs;
- Responsible for surveys, assessments and evaluations as needed;
- Develop training program for Field Facilitator/Field Coordinator for the AFF implementation in collaboration with Sr. Program Manager;
- Provide technical assistance to Program Officers AFF in assisting farmers and farmer organizations for improved access to finance;
- Work with financial service providers to provide sector specific financial products for the cocoa sector
- Work with Business Service Providers to provide sector specific services for the cocoa sector;
- Establish linkages to, approaches and coordinate with financial institutions /value chain financiers to provide relevant and feasible product/credit scheme for farmers/farmer groups;
- Liaise with other stakeholders as needed;
- Collect information and provide feedback for improving the results of our work, especially for our target group;
- Preferably Master Degree in Agriculture, Economics, Accounting, Micro Finance or similar;
- Experience in setting up cooperatives, developing SOP and delivering trainings to various stakeholders
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning and management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time;
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team;
- Minimum three years of previous experiences in a Agri-Finance Project and managing staffs
- Knowledge in Cooperative Governing Law
- Communication/Supervision, and Reporting
- Provide weekly/monthly activity plan and work related reports to the Team Leader AFF;
- Working in close coordination with Research and Content Unit in providing support to the program staff;
- Develop relationship with Local Government & Agencies, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Cooperatives & MSMEs, Bank Indonesia & Financial Institutions, farmer organisations, and private sector partners.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on September 15th , 2015 with a JOB CODE on Top Left of the Envelope at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tel. +62 21 2951 0200
Or E-mail your application with the JOB CODE in the SUBJECT: email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.