Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of Germany’s oldest and largest social welfare organisations with over 200 offices and a membership of 1.2 million. ASB has been working in Indonesia in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Home Affairs since 2006.
ASB’s work in Indonesia focuses on community empowerment to build resilience and self-reliance through an inclusive whole-of-community approach. The provision of technical assistance to government implementing partners is also a core focus of our work. ASB’s Indonesia Office is an innovator in the delivery of large-scale community and school-based DRR projects and is a co-founder of the DiDRRN network. The office is actively engaged at the policy level regionally and internationally with a particular focus on ensuring inclusion post-HFA.
As part of an initial recruitment process, ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individuals for the following position:
Duration: 12 months initial contract
Vacancy: National position
Salary: ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
Closing: 13 September 2015
Summary of job profile:
This position is primarily to process and properly document the daily administration, logistic and procurement including travel and meeting arrangement. The admin/logistic assistant will reports to the Finance & General Affair Manager and closely coordinate drivers, securities and cleaner and as well is expected to coordinate closely with other project members. The position includes both field and office work.
- Diploma degree in management, business administration and other related field.
- Experience in relevant to the position minimum 2 years.
- Knowledge of expatriate visa/kitas arrangement an advantage.
- Experience in logistic and procurement.
- Experience in organizing workshops or meetings.
- Familiar with travel booking and arrangement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English language and Bahasa Indonesia skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
- Flexible, able to multi-task, able to work independently and excellent problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel and be flexible in the situation of emergency.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please read the following carefully:
Qualified applicants should send: a) application letter outlining your interest b) curriculum vitae max: 2 pages clearly describing your relevant qualifications and experience c) 2 referees contact details.
Applications to Ms Rosvita: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: IDN1501_ALS
NOTE: A failure to follow the above application format will result in applications being disregarded.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.