VECO-Indonesia, the regional branch of international NGO Vredeseilanden committed to the promotion of Sustainable Agriculture within the context of agricultural value chain development, is now recruiting an Indonesian National for the position of:
‘FDOV Rice Project Coordinator’
Responsible for the coordination and implementation of Rice Premium Project in Central Java, based on the FDOV/ICCO guidelines, duty station to be based in VECO Field Antenna Boyolali, Central Java Province.
- Coordinate the implementation of the FDOV Rice Premium project by VECO Indonesia in Central Java Provinces.
- Coordinate and organize direct technical support/capacity building (good agriculture practices-GAP; good manufacturing practices-GMP) for Rice Premium producer organizations linked to the project.
- Communicate and organize events/meetings with FDOV (donors and consortium partners on project issues and follow up the implementation of decision taken on those meetings.
- Facilitate network building and dialogue between Rice Value Chain Stakeholders in Central Java.
- Coordinate collaboration with local service providers, private sector partners and consultants and ensure this is well-organized and executed according to the project’s planning.
- Prepare regular narrative and simple financial reports and other information required for the FDOV project
- Coordinate activities with other staff of VECO Indonesia to achieve synergy and integration between the regular VECO programme and the FDOV project.
- Report and discuss project progress and planning with the Programme Manager and provide regular updates to the VECO pogramme team.
Key Competencies and qualifications:
- At least 7 years experiences in rice and agriculture development.
- Holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Economics or Environmental Sciences.
- At least 3 years experience in a management position and/or supervision of staff.
- Good experience in working with local service providers, private sector, donors and government.
- Good working experience with NGOs or in the Development Cooperation sector.
- Experience with Rural Development Programmes, specifically on Sustainable Agriculture, Chain Development for agricultural products.
- Experience with the preparation of narrative reports and operational plans.
- Preferably, experience with capacity building of farmers and their organizations in Value Chain Development and Organization Strengthening.
- Preferably, strong cultural sensitivity and working experience specifically for Central Java.
- Willingness to travel frequently in the projects area
- Good Communication and networking skills
- Good report writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Good facilitation skills to assist partners & organize stakeholder platforms, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Good computer operation Word, Excel, PowerPoint, GPS based mobile data collection
- Good oral and writing skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Knowledge of a local language in Central Java is an asset
Send your application letter and CV, which included the salary proposed to: VECO Indonesia, Jl. Kerta Dalem No. 7, Sidakarya, Denpasar 80224, Bali – Indonesia, Tel. 0361 727378, 7808264, Fax: 0361 723 217, Email: email@example.com.
Application deadline is on 15 September 2015. Only shortlist candidate will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.