Chemonics International, a leading international development consulting firm, seeks a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an anticipated USAID-funded Sustainable Higher Education Research Alliances (SHERA) program in Indonesia. The project aims to increase the capacity of faculty, staff, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers at selected public and private higher education institutions to develop world class research skills.
It will also strengthen the institutional environment that enables and encourages university research in Indonesia. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
The DCOP will assist the Chief of Party (COP) in program implementation with a particular focus on Indonesian university partners.
- Minimum of five years’ experience managing donor supported higher education and human and institutional capacity development projects;
- A demonstrated ability to work collegially and productively with a variety of partners and stakeholders;
- Significant contract and grants management experience;
- Familiarity with Indonesia and/or Asia is preferred; and
- Ability to participate in all representation and technical meetings in English; speaking Bahasa Indonesia is preferred.
Please submit detailed CV, cover letter, and contact information to IndonesiaSHERA@gmail.com by October 20, 2015, with the position to which you are applying in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.