Chemonics International, a leading international development consulting firm, seeks Indonesian national candidates for an anticipated USAID-funded Sustainable Higher Education Research Alliances (SHERA) program in Indonesia.
The project aims to increase the capacity of faculty, staff, PhD students and post-doctoral researchers at selected public and private higher education institutions to develop world class research skills. It will also strengthen the institutional environment that enables and encourages university research in Indonesia.
We are seeking qualified candidates for the following technical areas:
- Information, Communications, and Technology for Education
- Research Policy and Enabling Environment
- Academic Advising
- Student/Faculty Exchanges
- Education Administration
- Higher Education Institutional Mapping
- Higher Education and Research Conferences and Seminars
- Research Design and Methods
- Research Publications and Repositories
- Public-Private Partnerships
- Institutional Capacity Building
- Donor-funded Participant Training
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations & Logistics
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience
- Prior experience in one or more of the areas outlined above
- Experience on USAID or other international donor-funded projects preferred
- Interest in working with a multi-cultural, international team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Masters degree or equivalent in higher education, research, or another relevant field
- Professional fluency in English and Indonesian and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.