ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces.
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking:
Position: Project Officer (ECD)
Reporting to: Western Zone Manager
Based in: Lampung, Indonesia
Duration: One-year contract
ChildFund Indonesia is granted a project in early childhood development for a “High Quality Early Childhood Development” in Lampung. The project aims to improve the ECD infrastructures and services of the ECD centers that at the end will leverage the quality of ECD in the selected areas. The Project Officer will provide technical assistance in coordinating and implementing the programs, represent the organization & its management, promote networking with program stakeholders, such as the teachers, parents, community and local government.
- Contribute in the planning, implementing, and monitoring program activities by providing technical inputs based on relevant field-based experiences.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of project activities within approved plans, budgets and agreements, and in compliance with organizational policies/procedures, operational systems, and donor requirements and regulations.
- Conduct program/project monitoring visits, training preparation and spot checks in the areas of assignment and address identified performance problems or discrepancies.
- Build relationship and collaborate with partners (GO’s, NGOs, Schools, PAUD institutions, media and others) at local levels for project implementation, resource sharing and complementation (financial, technical, etc.).
- Maintain positive relationship with donor through preparation and submission of timely and high-quality reports and documentations.
- Work with others to develop budgets, track spending, and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Assist and collaborate with concerned staff in the conduct of initiatives aimed to enhance program quality and secure additional funding to support and expand services to enrolled families and children.
- 3+ years experience in working in the human service or social services and/or with a non profit agency, preferably community organization
- Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in facilitating trainings to community; experience in facilitating trainings to ECD teachers & parents will be an added value.
- Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs is preferred
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good oral/written communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to travel to program locations; where applicable
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in early education, psychology, Social Work or relevant human services discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience; advanced degree desirable.
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
ChildFund requires electronic lodgment of applications.
To apply, please click on the following link: HERE (and look for career opportunities/International Operations/Project Officer (ECD) - Lampung-Indonesia)
Deadline for lodging applications: 23 October 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.