International Organization is seeking a National Director for Indonesia. The Asia region is uniquely positioned with four of our Alliance members situated within the region and active support of many of the other members in our country operations.
- National Director Indonesia
- Responsible for the operational leadership that support the mission and strategic direction;
- Drive forward management and program quality within the national office and our local partners;
- Ensure the organization and its local partners are prepared to respond to emergencies while ensuring DRR is mainstreamed into the work we do;
- Successfully lead and acquire a diverse and large portfolio of external funding sources in line with the program’s country strategy;
- Entrepreneurial in seeking alternative approaches to resource acquisition within a complex changing landscape.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in international development, providing leadership to teams, ensuring clear understanding of ChildFund’s approach to building strong core program.
- Experience in grants administration/management of projects funded by foreign government aid agencies, and/ or multilateral institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships with staff at multiple levels.
- Working knowledge of budgeting and project management, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Ability to manage change management
- Proven track record on resource mobilization
- Ability to seek traditional (government) and non-traditional resources (corporate and foundations)
- Emergency response experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English and other languages a plus.
- Familiarity with the issues of irregular migration, including extensive knowledge of child protection and violence prevention.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in nonprofit management or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
Please submit your application and CVs with your current salary.
Closing Date: 14 Nov 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.