International Organization is seeking a National Director for Timor-Leste. The Asia region is uniquely positioned with four of our Alliance members situated within the region and active support of many of the other members in our country operations.
- National Director Timor-Leste
- Responsible for the operational leadership that support the mission and strategic direction;
- Drive forward management and program quality within the national office and our local partners;
- Ensure the organization and its local partners are prepared to respond to emergencies while ensuring DRR is mainstreamed into the work we do;
- Successfully lead and acquire a diverse and large portfolio of external funding sources in line with the program’s country strategy;
- Entrepreneurial in seeking alternative approaches to resource acquisition within a complex changing landscape
- A minimum of five years of experience in international development, providing leadership to teams, ensuring clear understanding of ChildFund’s approach to building strong core program.
- Experience in grants administration/management of projects funded by foreign government aid agencies, and/ or multilateral institutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain working relationships with staff at multiple levels.
- Working knowledge of budgeting and project management, monitoring and evaluation processes.
- Ability to manage change management
- Proven track record on resource mobilization
- Ability to seek traditional (government) and non-traditional resources (corporate and foundations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English and other languages a plus.
- Familiarity with the issues of irregular migration, including extensive knowledge of child protection and violence prevention.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in nonprofit management or related field, Master’s degree preferred.
Please submit your application and CVs with your current salary.
Closing Date: 14 Nov 2015
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.