VACANCY NOTICE – Urgently Required
The Cipta Cara Padu Foundation (YCCP) is a non profit organization has expertise and hands-on experience in a wide spectrum of health and environmental issues including water, sanitation and hygiene, HIV &AIDS, safe motherhood, child survival, family planning (FP), reproductive health (RH), infectious disease, and environmental conservation in Indonesia. The YCCP is urgently seeking for the right candidate to fill in a Receptionist /Administration Assistant position with duty station in Jakarta.
Under the guidance and coordination with the HR/Operation Manager, the Reception/Administration Officer duties and tasks is to provide coverage for organization’s administration matters that include but not limited to:
- Handle incoming/outgoing telephone calls
- Undertake routine administrative and clerical tasks, including the preparation of official letters and documents, and arrange for their distributions
- Handle all incoming mails/packages and preparation of outgoing mails/packages.
- Daily announcement of staff attendance through e-mail.
- Making travel arrangement for staffs, consultants and guests including air ticket reservations, hotel reservations, airport pick ups, land transportation bookings etc.
- Assisting in making logistical arrangements for workshops, trainings, and meetings Provide assistance for project’s documentations.
- Assist procurement process: create Purchase Orders, Purchase Requests, and Bid selections
- Provide support to project field staff regarding preparation of activities and event in the field (hotel reservation and other related matters)
- Collect and review Travel Expense Report
- Orders, maintains, and distributes office supplies
- Newspapers Clippings/scanning on related issues related to programs
- Perform other general administrative and clerical support.
- Graduate from secretarial or business studies
- Minimum 2 years experience in office administration with NGO or INGO
- Strong hands on experience in administrative and clerical procedures specifically in flight ticket reservations, hotel reservations.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, and organization skills
- Preferably experienced working with USAID project including knowledge in branding and marking
- Posses pleasant personality, courtesy and tact yet able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Competencies: Good oral and written communication skills willingness to learn, possess integrity, accuracy, analytical, pro-active, meticulous, and able to work as part of the team.
Interested candidate to send CV and cover letter as soon as possible to the HR/Operation Manager YCCP at : email@example.com.
The position is targeted to be filled by 1st November 2015. Please use RCAA- (your name) on the subject of your E-mail. Interview will be hold as soon as short listed candidate being identified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.