Events Coordinator & Administrator
NOTE: INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CV BY OCTOBER 31, 2015
WITH REFERENCES AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST TO:
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
We are seeking an Events Coordinator & Administrator to support a number of workshops, training events and conferences with in the Canada-Indonesia Trade and Private Sector Assistance (TPSA) project. The successful candidate will have experience in meeting planning and solid organizational and multi-tasking abilities. You’re a strong team player and your talents include a professional, customer centric approach to everything you do, appreciation for quality standards, creativity, resourcefulness and attention to detail.
Experience working on international projects is a definite asset.
Reporting to the TPSA Field Director, this full-time contract opportunity located in Jakarta and is available immediately.
This position provides all aspects of event coordination for project events in Indonesia. Working collaboratively with the Project Manager, and TPSA Team you will:
- Coordinate all pre, during and post meeting logistics including participant, speaker, staff and hotel/venue requirements.
- Work closely with Project Manager on participant correspondence, preparation and coordination of all meeting information and materials.
- Support Project Manager with invitation coordination, communication, registration and participation management
- Ensure TPSA websites are kept current with all event information as required.
- Liaise with outside suppliers including hotels to ensure all meeting details and logistics are accurate/confirmed including booking meeting space and bedrooms, A/V, signage, and meeting materials, contract review, event orders, billing instructions and invoice review.
- Manage expenditures and commitments to ensure event stays on budget and communicate with Financial manager to book perdiem and cash expenses and to ensure all event contracts are paid on time.
- Respond to participant and partner general inquiries and ensure follow-up has taken place.
- Provide on-site meeting support as required including managing resources for set up and tear down of each event.
- Work with Financial Manager to track and review accounts payable and receivable for each event.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bilingual, must be fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (written and spoken)
- A college diploma or certification in meeting planning or event management.
- 2 years of related experience in a professional organizational environment with demonstrated experience in meeting/event planning and management is ideal.
- Experience working on International development projects
- Outstanding organizational skills, flexibility and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with existing and potential clients.
- Ability to handle changing priorities and to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Excellent technical skills including above average proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Understanding of accounting procedures is an asset.
- Excellent spelling, grammar, proof-reading and administrative skills.
- A strong customer-service orientation with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to travel within Indonesia and occasionally Canada is a requirement.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.