RAJA AMPAT MPA FINANCE OFFICER
The Raja Ampat MPA Finance Officer reports to the Raja Ampat Senior Finance Officer and will work as an integral part of the finance team.
The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate and timely finance processing, reporting and monitoring of finance transactions, archiving of finance transactions/payment.
This position is required to implement finance procedures in accordance with CI’s policies and procedures for accountable and reliable report.
1. Financial Payment and Report
- Financial entry data and disburse banking payment
- Petty cash management. Verifies and disburse petty cash payment including cash count and replenishment
- Ensures all expenses are charged to the correct charging codes
- Ensures CI’s procedure and Donor’s requirements are applied on all financial transaction
- Applies the CI's financial system
2. MPA Support, Cash Flow and Archives
- Any related MPA payment and financial report
- Maintain Petty Cash Flow
- Archive financial document/voucher on petty cash payments
3. Other Significant Duties
- Ensures that all tasks are delivered smoothly, timely and accurately
- Coordinate with Marine Finance Manager and Raja Ampat MPA Manager
- Any related tasks as assigned by the supervison
- Academic degree level, with three years of experience in Finance and Administration
- Experience with Non-Government Organization (NGO) is preferred.
- Working based is in Sorong with possibility of travel to MPA Sites and Waisai
- Posses good knowledge of local cultural setting in Papua
- Solution oriented and possess conflict resolution skills
- Experience in working with Agresso program
b) Ability to work with minimum supervising
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork skills
- Demonstrate detail focus, self-confidence and an ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines, work independently and cooperatively with team members
- Good communications in Bahasa (verbal and written) and English is an advantage.
- Computer skills with strong familiarity of word processing, spreadsheets, and database software
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to:
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format: <R4 Finance Officer> - <your name>
Closing date for the application is 2 November 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.