CWS is an international relief, development, and refugee assistance agency that has been operating in Indonesia for over forty years. CWS works with partners to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world.
CWS is the implementing partner for aUNHCR-funded urban refugee program in Jakarta that provides protection, access to basic services (health, education, psychosocial support) and capacity building to vulnerable refugees and asylum seekers living in the Greater Jakarta area.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in social science, development studies, management, or related field.
- A minimum of five years management experience in relief, development or refugee assistance.
- Experience and knowledge of effective financial and budgetary control and securing and managing grants from institutional donors.
- Solid project management skills with a proven history of delivering results
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically
- Previous experience of managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others
- Experience of international level representation with key stakeholders, and co-ordination with other NGOs/UN.
- Politically and culturally sensitive with qualities of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A high level of written and spoken English
I. THE ROLE
The Program Manager manages the urban refugee program and provides strategic direction to the country program in collaboration with the Country Director and Assistant Country Director – Program. The post-holder will effectively and efficiently coordinate operations systems, processes and activities so that the program is delivered on a timely basis and according to organizational strategy, donor requirements and within the allocated budget. The Program Manager provides leadership in all aspects of staffing, program implementation, monitoring and reporting, and financial accountability.
II. RESPONSIBILITY & TASKS
1. Implementation of Church World Service Program in Jakarta
- The Program Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and planning of the Urban Refugee Program in Jakarta.
- Overseeing the implementation progress of refugees program in Jakarta areas
- Provides services/consultation for program staff in emergency cases raised by refugees
- Overseeing the improvements of program activities and close coordination with Program Officers and Assistant Program Manager.
- Develop strategic planning, action plan, activities plan for the refugees program
- Represent CWS Indonesia in relevant meetings/forums with Government Official, UNHCR and other Stakeholders.
- Represent as liaison of the project in coordination with Assistant Country Director – Program
2. Identification needs of refugees/group and staff
- Discuss with respective Assistant Country Director-Program, Deputy Program Manager, Program Officers about the identification needs of refugees.
- Discuss with respective Assistant Country Director-Program, Assistant Country Director – HR, and Deputy Program Manager about the identification of staff needs
- Held the formal and informal discussion with refugees and staff in all levels.
- Identify and observe the needs for capacity building among staffs and provide coaching and counseling for staff
3. Staff Management and Development
- Overseeing and evaluate staff performance/development in all levels i.e. Program Officers, Finance, Administration and Field Officers are effectively and converse with Deputy Country Director Program and Deputy Country Director Human Resourc.
- Ensure the communication and exchange information between all staff/unit are properly
- Ensure the orientation needs of project staff on how to provide onsite to the refugees
4. Documentation and Report Writing
- Responsible to prepare, editing, and analyzes reports, proposals and budget in coordination with Country Director and respected Assistant Country Directors
- Collaborate with Deputy Program Manager and Assistant Country Director Program in preparing different papers and presentation materials of the program.
5. Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of program according to the plans and activities in collaboration with Program Officers and Deputy Program Manager.
- Preparing the monitoring and evaluation tools and finalization of CWS project.
6. Communication and Coordination
- Communicate and coordinate with Deputy Country Directors –Program, Finance, Operations and Human Resource.
- Communicate and coordinate with finance’s staff on financial issues of the projects
- Communicate and coordinate with other Program Officers on programmatic issues
- Communicate and coordinate with Administration staff on administration issues, such us coordination on vehicles requirement when traveling to project sites
- Communicate and coordinate with external partners and other stakeholders
- Do other tasks related to the PURE project implementation as requested by the Country Director/Assistant Country Director Program.
How to Apply
The closing date for applications is October 30th, 2015 Please apply with a covering letter mentioning expected salary and up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.