Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is the German International Cooperation implementing sustainable development on behalf of the German Government.
GIZ Office Jakarta (GOJ) is currently looking for an: Contract & Procurement Officer
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overall smooth and uninterrupted functioning of the assigned area of responsibility
- Organization and co-ordination of all work mechanisms
- Keeping of experts or programs/projects informed of the status of procurement etc, especially in cases of delays
- Daily operational execution of all affairs in the assigned area of responsibility
- Good impression of the Country Office through a helpful attitude towards the clients
- Well established communications to all frequently approached offices
Procurement of Services
- Prepare contracts for local and regional freelance experts and consulting companies, coordinate assignments
- Prepare financing agreement, local subsidy contract, and construction contract.
- Reviewing all documents/ task order proposals for contractual consistency, accuracy and compliance with GIZ regulations
- Prepare Contract by using computer program (SAP – CoSoft)
- Ensuring that all contractual mechanisms are being fully executed and modified in a timely manner
- Maintaining close and continuous communications with project office‘s contracting representative and technical staff to ensure term of reference, scopes of work, deliverables, budgets, etc., is doable/achievable, meaningful, and reasonably priced
- Monitor status of contract implementation, computation of all payments including advances, file documents of completed assignments
- Maintain a database of national and regional experts including moderators by using computer program (Consultant Software – CoSoft)
Procurement of Goods
- Prepare and process the procurement comply with GIZ Regulation
- Maintain, carry out, and responsible for local procurement (negotiates costs, orders stationary, inspect delivery, etc), including quotation procedures, according to GIZ guidelines
- Conducting compliance review of procurement request and specification submitted by project offices
- Conducting the summary bid analysis to get best overall value
- Prepare Purchase Order for suppliers by using computer program (SAP – ProSoft)
- Perform procurement functions and negotiate best prices with vendors
- Maintain a database of suppliers
Other duties/additional tasks
- Provide an advice to projects which related with Contract and Procurement matters
- Filing the contracts and purchase order according to GIZ regulation as active and inactive files (softcopy and hardcopy)
- Assist in and/or carry out other project activities and tasks as assigned
- Undertake further job training related to his/position and duties if required
- Make photocopies and scans documents if and when required
- Compile and organize information materials
- Label files
according to GIZ filing system
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least bachelor degree in related area;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in similar position;
- Having working experience with GIZ will be an advantage;
- Good working knowledge on computer e.g. MS Office Excel and Word; SAP - CoSoft and ProSoft
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (both oral & written).
- Proficiency in German will be ideally;
- Ability to work in an international team.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Contract Period: starting in November 2015
Direct Supervisor: Contract and Procurement Manager.
Interested candidates should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references (max. 300 kb), addressed to email@example.com with email subject: GOJ – Contract & Procurement Officer (CPO) The closing date to submit the application letter is on 2 November 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.