Started in 2015, SREGIP goes back to an agreement between the Indonesian Ministry of National Development Planning (BAPPENAS) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, working on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ).
SREGIP works in two pilot provinces with different characteristics: in West Kalimantan the focus is on the developing sustainable agriculture, while in Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) the program concentrates on the development of sustainable tourism. SREGIP is driven by and based on a participatory process, taking into account the specific potentials and bottlenecks for economic development as well as the demand and the commitment of local stakeholders.
GIZ is seeking one qualified Indonesian candidate for the following position:
- Managing a defined area of responsibility that is deducted from the programme objectives, team agreements and/or agreements with the superior,
- Providing professional advisory services related to tourism marketing and promotion, targeting especially regional businesses as beneficiaries as well as the Regional Tourism Promotion Board, and
- Introducing innovative business management and marketing solutions to stakeholders and beneficiaries, either directly or supported by external sources.
The Job Holder performs the following tasks, but is not limited to:
- Develops project and activity planning of SREGIP in close collaboration with the partner organizations and other stakeholders, according to the agreed work plan;
- Works towards and facilitates an integrated SREGIP approach within the Regional Tourism Promotion Board and in coordination with other stakeholders at the regional and national level, e.g. with BAPPENAS, the Regional Tourism Office or the Ministry of Tourism;
- Facilitates capacity building of staff of regional partner organizations and other involved institutions such as connected business associations;
- Elaborates presentations and explicative material to communicate the objectives of the SREGIP approach;
- Undertakes efforts to ensure and enhance PR and communication work for SREGIP and;
- Guides short-term experts or scholars assigned to SREGIP in completing their tasks.
Implementation of project activities
- Engages in the implementation and follows up selected SREGIP activities according to the agreed work plan;
- Develops training materials and carries out capacity building trainings in line with the SREGIP design and approach;
- Contributes to the achievement of the indicators of SREGIP.
Networking and cooperation
- Supports cooperation, regular contact and dialogue with partners, assists with PR work and cooperates with local communities, relevant organisations, non-governmental agencies and individuals in the project/programme environment and with other projects to improve and maintain good working relationships, and;
- Communicates local interests and efforts, forwards these and encourages sharing ideas and information for the benefit of the project/programme.
- Ensures knowledge transfer to third parties by developing ready-to-use strategies and technical concepts, including guidelines, manuals and procedures;
- Draws up reports and presentations and other documents, and;
- Prepares appropriate input for various project/programme reports including annual reports, and contributes to the other reports required by the programme manager and GIZ Head Office.
- Familiar with – or willing to learn about - current GIZ planning, implementation and reporting procedures and their changes;
- Familiar with – or willing to learn about - other program components and GIZ-assisted measures, concepts and status of implementation, and knows the corresponding experts and staff;
- Represents the interests of the GIZ-assisted measures and always acts on its behalf, and;
- Carries out important tasks for the program, even if these are not explicitly cited in the job description.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in an area that is related to the project/programme objectives, with a focus on marketing and promotion, ideally in the tourism sector;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position, in a public-private organization or in the private sector, ideally with a strong tourism outreach;
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, email, internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, CMS and publishing software);
- Advance presentation and communication skill;
- Language proficiency in English both oral and written.
Sustainable Regional Economic Growth Investment Programme (SREGIP)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Kantor Bappeda Province NTB, 2nd Floor
Jl. Flamboyan No. 2 - Mataram NTB
Direct Supervisor: Team Leader for Sustainable Tourism and Investment
Interested candidates should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references, addressed to email@example.com. The closing date to submit the application letter is on 18 October 2015.
Please indicate your application by putting the following code in the subject line: SREGIP - Marketing & Promotion Advisor (MPA).
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.