Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is the German International Cooperation implementing sustainable development on behalf of the German Government.
GIZ has a record of more than 20 years of involvement in renewable energy (RE) in Indonesia. Starting from rural electrification and mini hydro-power, the portfolio expanded to other renewable energies and larger grid connected systems such as biomass and photovoltaic.
GIZ in cooperation with the “Directorate General for New and Renewable Energies and Energy Conservation (DG NREEC)“ is presently implementing the project “Promotion of Least-cost renewable in Indonesia”. The project aims at strengthening the Indonesian renewable energy market.
We are currently looking for an: Office Manager
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining of an overall good flow of operation, communication and information;
- Assisting the Principal Advisor in communication and arrangements;
- Assisting technical staff in communication with stakeholders and in the implementation of project activities;
- Handling the petty cash for the LCORE project including the administration of cash payments;
- Handling procurement of goods and services in the project;
- Filing documents in line with GIZ’s filing rules;
- Manage the calendar of the Principal Advisor and support him/her in internal and external communication, including drafting letters;
- Answer, screen, forward, and or return phone calls and messages;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including faxes, e-mails, parcels and hand-delivered messages on a routine basis;
- Support in communication with relevant stakeholders (including partner organizations);
- Support and assist seconded experts in fulfilling their tasks during their assignment, including preparing and or extending working permits, official visa and other required legal documents;
- Support the preparation of visitors’ program, make travel arrangements and organize travel arrangements and travel requirements (hotel, flight, transportation etc.);
- Organize and coordinate the work of supporting staff.
- Assist the logistical management and documentation of meetings, workshops, seminars and other project activities inside and outside the office;
- Coordinate equipment etc. required for meetings with the responsible technical person;
- Coordinate with the Energy Programme Team regarding common events and shared activities;
- Manage the logistical aspects of international delegations.
- Execute cash payments to vendors and collecting/preparing proper receipts and arrange monthly payments such as telephone, official mobile phones, internet, and other fees of the LCORE Project;
- Maintain the e-Cash book, including regular transactions entry and monitoring the daily cash flow record;
- Compile and prepare travel documents for travel settlements;
- Update the filing system daily with incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Maintain the inventory list for the project office in the Onsite Asset software;
- Monitor and calculate overtime of the supporting staff;
- Monitor project vehicle log book, e.g. checking gasoline usage;
- Assist in administrative processes of the project as specified by the superior.
- Procure daily office supplies and equipment and keep the procurement file;
- Prepare contracts for appraisers and consultants and keep the contract file;
- Prepare service contracts for events with hotels and keep the event file;
- Coordinate contracts, procurement and events above 2,500 Euro with the GIZ Office.
Required qualifications, competences and experience
- At least diploma degree in office management/administration or similar area;
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in a comparable position;
- Ideally working experience with Indonesian Ministries, especially the Ministry of Energy;
- Having working experience with GIZ will be an advantage;
- Good working knowledge of ITC technologies (related software, phone, fax, email, the internet) and computer applications (e.g. MS Office Excel and Word);
- Excellent language skills in writing and speaking in Bahasa Indonesia and English. Proficiency in German will be ideally;
- Proactive communicator, good management and organisational skills.
Duty Station: Jakarta
Expected Joining Date: 1 November 2015
Direct Supervisor: Principal Advisor
Interested candidates should submit the application letter, CV with latest photograph and list of references (max. 300 kb), addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: LCORE – Office Manager (OM) The closing date to submit the application letter is on 18 October 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.