Vacancy for IBCSD Executive Director
Indonesia Business Council for Sustainable Development (IBCSD) opens vacancy for Position of IBCSD Executive Director with following requirement:
- Degree in Conservation, Environmental Management, Economy, Development or related field to Sustainable Development
- Minimum of 5 years working experience at director level or 10 years at managerial level
- Experience of at least three (3) years experience in a reputable organization or institution associated with business development or sustainable development.
- Ability to lead and inspire others, and to unite individuals with a strong personal commitment.
- High intellectual ability, including analytical skills and the ability to identify problems, assess options and make timely decisions.
- Ability to develop visionary and long-term strategic plan and goals.
- Ability to translate the strategic plan in the operational work and ensure the distribution of work.
- Ability to present a coherent and persuasive argument and negotiate effectively
- Flexibility and the ability to manage a rapidly changing situation, decisively and effectively.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
In-depth knowledge and understanding of:
- Business and sustainability.
- Experience in multi-stakeholder engagement, management and policy lobbying and/or development.
- In-depth understanding and appreciation of sustainability value, trends and issues is an advantage.
Applicants should send the cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 25 October 2015 at the latest.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.