ICCO Cooperation is looking for a
Project Manager for FDOV
Closing date: October 18th, 2015
ICCO, Interchurch Organization for Development Co-operation, was founded in 1965 by the Protestant churches in the Netherlands. ICCO’s mission is working towards a world without poverty and injustice. From the regional office in Denpasar, in the region South East Asia ICCO works in Indonesia, the Philippines, Burma/Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
ICCO will implement a Public - Private Partnership (PPP) project supported by FDOV to promote Production and marketing of High Premium Rice in Central Java, Indonesia. This partnership is intended to increase the income of 10,000 Farmers in 29 districts in Central Java through increased production of high premium rice for the Indonesian market with the use of certified seeds and organic fertilizers and pesticides; and improve access to markets by strengthening the LDPM and in collaboration with private- and finance- entities. ICCO is therefore looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the post of: Project Manager to be based in Central Java (probably Solo).
Work Profile of the Project Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of project deliverables, project planning, budgeting, action plan, monitoring result measurement processes in the field
- Responsible for the achievement of program outcomes in terms of capacity building, the role and position of women farmers in the production and marketing of premium rice healthy, including the operation and management tools agricultural tools
- Ensure project activities comply with the policies and regulation of the donor organization, ICCO and consortium members
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with consortium partner (bank, local government, NGOs, private sectors, LDPMs, etc.) to guarantee smooth implementation of activities and achievement of result as specified in grant agreement
- Responsible for collating communication update (Facebook/Website), narrative- and financial- reports on agreed timelines and format to ICCO.
- Employs resourcefulness in project design, implementation and monitoring. Trouble shoots project problems. Identifies and implement creative solutions
- Ensure the communication of the project to public in coordination with communication officer in ICCO regional office.
- Responsible in communicating with FDOV Program Manager in the sense of wider/higher programming and cooperative to other ICCO units.
- At least 7 years’ experience in rice or agriculture development
- Relevant educational background in agriculture field or other natural resources management
- Substantial professional experience, of which at least five years has been spent handling a project implementation
- Have significant experience in applying the concept of gender equality in the project or program
- Have a strong understanding of the conditions of gender inequality in agriculture sector in Indonesia
- Good experience in working with local service providers, private sectors, government and NGO
- Good experience with reporting
- Experience with multi-stakeholder processes
- Excellent language skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Local knowledge and excellent local language is favorable.
- Knowledge of Planning Monitoring Evaluation (PME) systems of projects.
- Knowledge of financial aspects related to implementation of project.
- Negotiation, networking, facilitation and communication skills.
- Prepared to travel frequently in the project area.
- Ability and willingness to work with people of different backgrounds and to contribute constructively to a working environment based on mutual respect and trust.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (up to 4 pages maximum and in English) with latest photo only by e-mail and before October 18th, 2015 to Nural.Aeni@icco-cooperation.org. When shortlisted, you will receive an invitation.
ICCO gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender, religion, or political affiliations.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.