A GEF Grant (UNDP-KSDAE) EPASS Project - Enhancing the Protected Area Network in Sulawesi for Biodiversity Conservation (2015-2020) – aims to safeguard globally significant biodiversity of Sulawesi from existing and future threats, through an improved PA system that is well integrated into its surrounding landscape, with the increasing capacities and financial resources, and collaborative governance in PAs and buffer zones.
EPASS Project is implemented under the Ministry of Environment and Forestry (MoEF). We are seeking highly qualified candidates to join EPASS team members at several duty stations and in Project Management Unit (PMU) in Jakarta.
Residence/domicile in Sulawesi will be advantages for posts in Lore Lindu NP in Palu, Central Sulawesi, Bogani Nani Wartabone NP in Kotamobagu, North Sulawesi, and Greater Tangkoko CA in Manado, North Sulawesi.
- Communication Officer PMU, JAKARTA - LIHAT TOR (Click Disini)
- Field Coordinator, KOTAMUBAGO - LIHAT TOR (Click Disini)
- Protected Area Specialist, KOTAMUBAGO - LIHAT TOR (Click Disini)
- Finance and Administrative Assistant, KOTAMUBAGO - LIHAT TOR (Click Disini)
- Office Clerk PMU, JAKARTA - LIHAT TOR (Click Disini)
All candidates should send a complete application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 15, 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more info please visit: KEMENTERIAN LINGKUNGAN HIDUP & KEHUTANAN
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.