The Project Officer will support the Program Manager with the implementation for the SUD III program in Maluku. The general focus will be on supporting the Maluku Spice Council (MSC) to take over spice market development activities that have thus far been implemented by Mercy Corps Indonesia. The Project Officer will be involved in the logistics around the recruitment of consultants who will work with the MSC, the organization of capacity building and other workshops for/with the MSC and other stakeholders, and facilitation of field work with the MSC. The Project Officer will also be involved in monitoring, evaluation and reporting. As part of the facilitation of field work, the Project Officer will engage with farmer business groups, private sector actors and local government as key actors in SUD’s market development work.
- University degree in economic or related fields;
- 3-4+ years of field-based community development experience, with a focus on socio-economic development;
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation;
- Experience in report writing for internal and external use;
- Experience working effectively with diverse stakeholders, including communities, farmers, private sector actors, local government, associations;
- Computer literate, familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet;
- English language skills;
- Knowledge of local context in program target areas.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 5 October 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.