Please find below open position in Mercy Corps Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make team stronger.
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Director
Mercy Corps Indonesia has a large and dynamic program portfolio. It is essential that the strongest possible systems are in place to support monitoring and evaluation of all these programs and projects. The MEL Director is a key position in the Mercy Corps Indonesia program, one that promotes excellence in country programming and provides leadership to strengthen organizational and staff capacity to design and implement effective design, monitoring, evaluation and learning systems. The MEL Director will be responsible for developing these systems, training program staff to use them, and ensuring that they are followed.
S/he will serve as a resource for program staff, advising them on program design, developing and implementing M&E plans, gathering of baseline data, development of monitoring systems, and impact assessment and facilitating and articulating improved learning within and across the programs. Moreover, the MEL Director will be responsible for harmonizing multi-program M&E practices into one coherent system in order to identify collective outcomes for analysis and learning, with a view to measuring impact. In coordination with the Country Director, Program Directors and Managers, and M&E team members; s/he will be responsible for developing, coordinating, maintaining and constantly improving the nation-wide M&E system, as well as training M&E staff – particularly to integrate qualitative thinking into existing processes. In addition the MEL Director will work closely with local partners of Mercy Corps to build their capacity in M&E and help strengthen their systems.
- MA/S or equivalent in International Development or a related field required; coursework in research and evaluation methodologies and statistical analysis is preferred;
- At least 10 years of progressive responsibility in international relief and development programs, including at least five years working for an international agency on monitoring, evaluation, and learning;
- Experience in developing both country- and program-level M&E systems; ideal candidate will have both theoretical and practical background in M&E and be skilled in qualitative and quantitative M&E methodologies and techniques;
- Strong analytical abilities and demonstrated capacity to draw programmatic recommendations from data;
- Proven experience in developing and working with data management systems, including databases, web-based tools or other MIS solutions; experience with digital data collection technology and GIS a plus;
- Significant experience in training and capacity building, with a commitment to local capacity building and the ability to engage local stakeholders in the project design and implementation;
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through participatory adult training, mentoring, distance education and other formal and non-formal methods;
- Strong group process design and facilitation skills, including developing and leading workshops;
- Experience with a range of both private and institutional donors such as EC, USAID, and DFID and in using M&E tools developed by donors and the private sector;
- Familiarity with DCED standard a plus;
- Have permission to work in Indonesia;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 11 October 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.