Program Manager – Spice Up the Deal (SUD) III
The Program Manager will be responsible for all aspects of program implementation for the SUD program in Maluku. Responsibilities include: supervising a program officer; close collaboration with and support to the Maluku Spice Council, budget management; planning, monitoring and evaluation; reporting; coordination with other stakeholders; and donor relations. Close engagement with, and/or capacity building of farmer business groups, private sector actors and local government is critical. S/he will be able to apply facilitation techniques that are central to the Making Markets Work for the Poor (M4P) approach of market development and that aim to trigger systemic changes that will benefit spice farmers and be sustainable beyond the duration of the program. S/he will spend considerable time at program sites to monitor program quality and compliance. In addition the Program Manager will assist with overall supervision of the program office in Ambon.
- University degree, preferable in social sciences, rural development, economics, management;
- 3+ years’ experience working in development programs with strong emphasis on economic development in rural setting; experience in agricultural value chain development preferred;
- Proven project management skills, including financial/budget, operational and HR management skills;
- Experience in managing, motivating and mentoring a team;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation of program outputs, outcomes and impact;
- Strong communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively and respectfully across cultures and learning styles;
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with diverse stakeholders, including communities, farmers, private sector actors, local government, and donors;
- Strong writing skills (in English), including demonstrated ability to write quality reports;
- Strong English language skills;
- Computer literate, familiar with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and internet.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy will be closed 25 October 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.