Working in the Finance Department under the direction of the Senior Finance Officer and Finance Supervisor, the Assistant Finance Officer will assist in the processing and recording of payment transactions in timely and accurate manner.
- Two or more years of bookkeeping, banking or cashiering experience
- A degree in accounting or a relevant business field is desirable.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel
- Accuracy in the processing of cash transactions, mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written English skills
This position will be as temporary staff for 8 months.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 3 October 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.