The Micronutrient Initiative (MI) is an international Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to ensuring that the world’s most vurnerables – especially women and children in developing countries – get the vitamins and minerals they need to survive and thrive. With headquarters in Ottawa, Canada MI maintains regional offices in New Delhi, India and Dakar, Senegal that manages our country offices in Asia and Africa.
MI Indonesia proposes a trial on Weekly Iron and Folic Acid (WIFA) supplementation for school-going adolescent girls to reduce the prevalence of anemia among them and reinstate the focus of district and national government on the IFA supplementation program for adolescent girls for improved health outcomes.
In this regard, MI seeks local consultant to develop Behavior Change Intervention Strategy and materials on IFA Supplementation among school-going adolescent girls.
The specific responsibilities are described in website HERE
- Post graduate degree in public health, nutrition, communication or related fields.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in the field of public health, communication and preference on behavior change intervention program.
- Experience with IFA among school-going adolescent girls is preferred.
- Competent in written and spoken English.
- Previous experience working with MI is an asset
The last date for receiving application is October 30, 2015. Only short listed candidate will be called for further interview.
The MIcronutrient Initiative
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.