Finance and Administration Operation Staff
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies, and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations, and non-profit organisations.
Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
TIRTA (Tertiary Irrigation Technical Assistance) is one of the projects under the umbrella of AIP Rural Program. AIP-Rural aims to increase smallholder farmer incomes and competitiveness in a market-oriented manner through sustainable solutions. The rationale for support for agriculture in Indonesia is that the sector is typically estimated to be up to three times more efficient in reducing poverty compared to other major economic sectors in developing economies. Agriculture provides livelihoods for millions of workers in Indonesia, particularly in rural areas, and underpins food security and nutrition. TIRTA will approach tertiary irrigation in a businesslike manner by facilitating the expansion of local commercial investment in tertiary irrigation schemes in eastern Indonesia.
Directed by the Finance and Admin Manager, the Finance and Admin Operation Staff in Bojonegoro Office will work in collaboration with the Deputy Team Leader and other team members to ensure smooth implementation of all activities, especially in regard of finance and admin aspects.
The Finance and Admin Operation Staff will be expected to:
- Support the Finance and Admin Manager Bojonegoro Office Support the Finance and Admin Manager in the financial, administrative, and office operations at the Bojonegoro Office, specifically:
- Maintain petty cash for daily operations
- Ensure finance and administration systems are in place and applied as per the standards of the organization, and comply with the client’s requirements
- Prepare monthly electronic and paper reports on expenditures and submit these with all hardcopy documents to the Finance and Admin Manager
- Ensure that office operations are implemented properly
- Support the TIRTA team’s activities, such as:
- Working with the TIRTA team members, prepare budget requirements for activity plans (such as meetings and training events)
- Support the financial and administrative aspects of the team’s activities implementation
- Ensure the adequate availability at all times of office supplies and equipment
Essential Education and Experience required:
- A degree in Finance or related field such as Accounts or Management
- Over 2 years’ relevant world experience
- Proficiency in use of MS. Office
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work in teams
- Flexible, willing to learn, and undertake inter-district travel
- A working knowledge of English
- Experience work with INGOs as finance and admin operation
- Residing near Bojonegoro Town
“Interested applicants may send their CV and Cover letter to email@example.com and write the title of the role on the subject line before 11 October 2015”.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.