Plan is an international humanitarian, child-centered community development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.
Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
(Based in Kupang / Program Unit)
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
Responsibilities (R) :
- To develop policy advocacy and communication strategies at PU and national level;
- To Facilitate children and youth-led advocacy and participation in policy-making conferences and events;
- To support the project manager for strengthen CCA-related networks and forums sub-national level through capacity building and advocacy workshops.
- Provide overall direction of activities pertaining to the strengthening of advocacy through build coalition among stakeholder at Plan PU office in Kefa and Lembata.
- Provide technical assistance to the local government to integrate climate change education into their formal and/or informal education Plan.
- Conduct policy and regulation analysis which was relevant with climate change and education sector.
- Stakeholder mapping including identify of potential resources at PU level to ensure that actors that will be involved in advocacy process are having importance strategic.
- Assist the local community member in developing planning program in order to integrate CCA initiative into its document.
- Build networking and coalition among stakeholder at PU level to encourage the local government in order to integrate CCA into education activity.
- Organize mass media to promote CCA in education both at local and national level.
- Organized workshop and public consultation to collate inputs and comments related to CCA education document from various stakeholder at PU level.
- Provide analysis document and presentation materials for influencing policy maker.
Education : Bachelor degree related field Knowledge and Skill : Having experiences in advocacy on DRR relevant sector ,Networking, negotiations and diplomacy, fluent Spoken Indonesian and English, Able to write reports in Indonesian and in English, have confidence lobbying, Adaptability and culture sensitivity Networking and collaboration
Attitude : High integrity, Self-motivated
Ranges Salary : IDR 4 500 000,- - 6 400 000
Experience : Minimum three years experiences in planning, implementing, and advocacy of a specific program area Disaster risk reduction or climate change adaptation program , Experienced in promoting and developing learning in area of expertise.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than October 10, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.