Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for two dynamic staff to be based in Kupang for the position:
- Review all supporting documents for payments
- Prepare Journal Vouchers for Cash Receipt
- Manage Cash Advance
- Prepare fund request for reviewing by Finance & Adm Supervisor
- Cash Disbursement
- Miscellaneous Activities
- Custodian of Petty Cash fund
- Perform other job as requested/delegated by supervisor
- Maintain good relationship other staff
- Create the teamwork with other staff
- Provide support to internal and external auditors as required
- Prepare budget VS actual report
- Bachelor university degree is Economics majoring in Accounting
- Experience on System Application Product ( SAP )
- At least 3 year experiences in handling finance & accounting
- Have an analytical thinking.
- Reliable, committed personality and strong moral character.
- Good both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
Range Salary: IDR 3 100 000, - – 4 500 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than October 10, 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.