Communications Manager (Red Nose Foundation)
Red Nose Foundation, or Yayasan Hidung Merah, is a non-profit arts and education outreach organization based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The foundation currently operates two learning centers for underprivileged children in Jakarta. By teaching these children circus skills and honing their mathematical and English-speaking abilities, we hope they will develop the confidence and courage to accomplish whatever dreams they have for their future.
The organization is currently looking for a Communications Manager to join the team.
Position Available: Communications Manager
Contract Date: 24 Months (Starts November 2015)
Workdays: 5 full days (40 hours) a week, Monday to Friday
Reporting Supervisor: Executive Director
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field (Journalism, Public Relations and Marketing)
- 3 years of proven practical experience with increasing responsibilities in at least one of the relevant fields (Journalism, Marketing or Public Relations)
- Fluency in written and oral English (if you have taken TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS test in the past, please attach a scanned copy of the test result on your e-mail. You will also take a basic English test during the application process)
- Familiarity with content sharing and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, etc.
- Basic photography and photo-video editing skills
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe InDesign & Illustrator or similar programs)
- Familiarity with Wordpress.org content management system
- Strong initiative and willingness to learn and solve problems independently
- Ability to adapt, work in a team, and foster effective communications in-between team members in social outreach context
The Communications Manager will work closely with the Executive Director and Managing Director to develop and implement internal and external communications strategy and materials. The individual oversees the creation and publication of all promotional materials and maintain the foundation’s wide spectrum of marketing channels.
Ideally, the person is a go-getter and team player with a positive attitude. S/he should have strong ideas and initiatives and able to work effectively with minimum supervision. The individual would be able to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to details. S/he is expected to support the foundation’s fundraising activities and, therefore, should be able to manage relationships with external partners. Furthermore, the person should also be able to foster smooth internal communications in-between Red Nose team members.
Red Nose Foundation is also a founding member of the Asian Social Circus Association. The Communications Manager is also expected to coordinate communications and other work within ASCA.
- Assist the foundation’s leadership team in planning and implementing effective and efficient communication strategy for the organization.
- Support the foundation’s key relationships with donors, supporters, partner organizations, and the media.
- Manage the foundation’s publication channels (including the website and social media channels) and be responsible for producing, editing and publishing blog posts, monthly newsletters, marketing materials, press releases, photos, videos, and annual report.
- Maintain a high standard of Indonesian and/or English language writing on all of the foundation’s publication.
- Provide inputs and help implement effective communications strategy in all of the foundation’s work.
- Stay informed of upcoming trends and developments within the field of communications management, including in the fields of social media and Internet.
How to Apply
- Please send your updated CV and cover letter by email to email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPLICATION EMAILS WITHOUT TEXT IN THE BODY OF EMAIL WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Due to the large volume of applicants, we cannot reply to each application. If your CV is not shortlisted, you will not be contacted.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.