RTI International is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International – Asia Regional Office is seeking for highly qualified Indonesian candidates to fill the position of:
The System Administrator is responsible for the operation of Windows and/or Unix-based application, database, messaging, specialized computing, storage, and web platforms. Operational support includes implementation as well as maintenance of user rights, group rights, account management, operating systems. Monitor and maintain system capacity, cost recovery accounting, data security, patch management, systems documentation and system management tools.
The System Administrator is responsible for Configuration Management Database Management (CMDB) including creating and maintaining a CMDB that covers all infrastructure-based Configuration Items (CI) ; Request Management including managing accounts (new account creation, modification and cancellation), file system rights and access, deployment/decommissioning of infrastructure ; Monitoring Systems including creating new basic monitors based on best practice, monitoring systems availability, performance, capacity, and/or security, troubleshoot and resolve problems in response to alerts from monitoring tools or trouble reports from other ITS staff ,tracking system usage and corresponding charges, perform quality control by monitoring contact channels and actively provides feedback when defects are found; log all defect ; Patch management including performing maintenance, installation of patches and upgrades required to keep systems operational and as directed by management, performing meaningful tests on the solution to confirm problem resolution and ensure the absence of unintended side effects, recommending procedures and controls for problem prevention ; MI Management including escalate problems to and status with vendors or other ITS staff as needed and in accordance with SOPs, communicate status to impacted stakeholders - including end users, ITS support staff, and ITS management – before, during, and after the installation or problem resolution activities as appropriate and in accordance with SOPs, Managing time utilization to ensure that tasks are complete on or ahead of schedule, or that issues are escalated to project or ITS management ; Quality Assurance including conducting quality assurance testing to validate installation against design specifications, developing baseline performance and track ongoing trends such as system availability and response time, writing test plans, performing testing, and managing testing activities under the direction of a task leader, assuming responsibility for the quality of the applications and system tested ; and Documentation Management including maintaining system documentation to reflect current configuration status, refining configuration/performance against baseline metrics and reported trends and configure equipment based on technical specifications and/or SOPs.
- Fresh Graduate and or Bachelor Degree from university in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or other related field with 3 years of related experience,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Microsoft SQL 2008, .Net 4.5, IIS 7.5 and ColdFusion 10.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, HPCC ,Solaris, UNIX, VMWare and Linux platforms, HP or other network printers, McAfee Antivirus, Veritas Backup Exec utilities, Symantec NetBackup, ServiceNow, Oracle, MS SQL, or Sybase database systems, MS Exchange, SMTP, POP3, Listserv messaging applications, SAN, NAS, near-line, off-line, and/or direct-attached storage from Dell, EMC, Brocade, Emulex, QLogic, Sun, HP storage components, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Oracle application server, Web Logic application server, Macromedia Cold Fusion MX, MS ASP, MS .NET, F5 Big IP Load Balancing, Macromedia J Run or similar/related applications and/or systems.
- Candidates must also demonstrate an ability to successfully coordinate with team,
- Having exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects, strong initiator and proactive in IT management and support, excellent time management skill and ability to meet deadlines,
- Excellent creative thinking and problem solving skills and last but not least having strong interpersonal skills, cultural awareness and the ability to effectively communicate with individuals from diverse professional and social backgrounds with customer service oriented attitude.
To Apply: Qualified candidates are invited to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25 October 2015.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. RTI is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.