Secretary Board of Director
Reports to: Director
Key Roles :
The Secretary will be a member of the supporting the Director regarding the progress, challenge, constraint and opportunity of technical and administrative work related to forests, farms, and mills management in Indonesia. Ideal candidates must be comfortable to communicate and collaborate with client’s staffs (in all level also field levels) on the implementation of the action plans. Strong writing skills are also required, as the position will involve writing reports and proposals to company business and donor clients. Therefore, strong spoken and written skills in Indonesian and English are a must.
- To support the Director to arrange, record and follow up both strategic and technical meetings;
- To support Director for making report in terms translating into bilingual version.
- To support the Director for preparation of TOR development, facilitation, rundown and reporting in the focus group discussions and other means of public consultation;
- To support the Director to produce both on-line and off-line reports. This includes: gather and compile data/information from relevant parties, draft the report, collaborate with relevant stakeholders to strengthen the reports, and incorporate inputs from stakeholders.
- Coordination with organizations and consultants working on TFT in Indonesia and other country.
- Staffs are often required to work outside office hours to fulfil the duties of employment.
- This position will require attending meetings accompany Directors with managers in large, multi-national corporations, as well as travelling extensively in Indonesia and/or South East Asia. For this reason, the Officer should be prepared to work in both corporate and field settings.
- Bachelor degree majoring Secretary;
- Minimum of 7 years experiences in the same field;
- Proven experience/ability to communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders – government, private and NGOs (local, national and international);
- Ability to work in a diverse range of situations and multi-cultural background;
- Ability to work with other team members;
- Strong reporting and writing skills both in Bahasa and English;
- Fluency in English – spoken and written
- Computer literacy.
- Translator Certification
Cahyayudha Wisnuwardana: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.