The Indonesia Urban Water Sanitation and Hygiene (IUWASH) project is a sixty-month program (2011 – 2016) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented under the leadership of DAI. IUWASH works with government, the private sector, NGOs, community groups and other stakeholders to improve access to safe water supply and sanitation in Indonesia’s urban areas. The overall goal of IUWASH is to assist the Government of Indonesia (GOI) in making significant progress in achieving its safe water and sanitation Millennium Development Goal (MDG) targets by expanding access to these services.
To achieve the above, assistance provided by the project is divided under three main technical components, including:
- Mobilizing demand for WatSan service delivery;
- Improving and expanding capacity for WatSan service delivery; and
- Strengthening policy and the financial enabling environment for improved water supply and sanitation service delivery.
IUWASH will apply different approaches and interventions with its local partners, such as local Water utilities, local and national government institutions, NGOs and communities to address water, sanitation and hygiene. To achieve these objectives IUWASH need high caliber incumbent to fill the positions of
TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, based in Medan Regional Office (TAA-MDN)
- Available immediately
- 3 months contract (November 2015 – January 2016)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for administrative duties to support both office operational administration and secretarial duties for technical activities. The Administrative Assistant will conduct routine secretarial duties, liaise with counterpart administrative departments, assist with preparing official communication to project counterparts and clients, maintain files, coordinate the distribution of official documents, and arrange meetings and travel; provide translation and interpreter services as required. On the operational side, the administrative assistant will maintain office supplies and regularly update the stock and submit requisitions for office equipment as needed.
- Conduct routine secretarial duties including typing and filing of documents and reports, as assigned.
- Handle calls, mail, fax and electronic communications.
- Observe office filing systems; maintain library resources; take, prepare, and distribute minutes from meetings.
- Track correspondence, and maintaining Office files.
Translation & Interpreter Duties
- Provide written translation of documents as needed.
- Serve as interpreter for seminars, training and meetings in the region.
Meeting, Travel, and Schedule Management
- Schedule and prepare materials for meetings.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Maintain office, staff, meeting, travel, and other schedules, as assigned.
- Maintain petty cash fund, reimburse or provide cash after approval, count cash on regular basis and get replenish from Finance as required.
- Assist the staff of the regional office with timely submission of timesheets.
- Manage, distribute and coordinate the replenishment of office supplies.
- Assist with tasks as assigned by Office Manager and Regional Coordinator.
- Bachelor degree in an applicable field.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience within an administrative role of donor funded project.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia, as well as good computer skills, including Microsoft office suite, internet, and database management are required.
- Experience with USAID programs is highly desirable.
Interested applicants are invited to send a complete application with 3 references to IUWASH_recruitment@dai.com before October 20, 2015. Please write the job CODE in the subject line of the email. We regret that we are unable to acknowledge receipt of all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.