Effective with the release of this position announcement, Winrock International will be recruiting applicants for the North Sulawesi (Amurang, South Minahasa) - based position of Agriculture Facilitator.
The responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are described below:
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. Winrock is a registered NGO in Indonesia with Programs in clean energy, sustainable forest management, and climate change designed to improve livelihoods and protect the environment.
Opportunity closing date: November 9, 2015
Position Title: Agriculture Facilitator
Location: South Minahasa, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Group: Coconut Smallholders Training Program (CSTP)
Reports to: Program Associate in HQ
Level of Effort: 154 days, starting on ASAP to April 2016
- Job Description
- Position summary:
The agriculture facilitator will help design and implementing agriculture capacity building and support the monitoring and evaluation of 400 beneficiaries under CSTP in South Minahasa.
- Help design and implementing capacity building CSTP
- Organize and manage the implementation of training events (around 24 training events) including the administrative aspect of conducting training
- Do coordination with CSR Cargill, main facilitators/trainers, extension agents, and beneficiaries
- Ensuring all beneficiaries attend the training events
- In coordination with Program Associate, Ag Facilitator prepares training materials
- In coordination with Program Associate, Ag Facilitator revise the content of booklet
- Ag Facilitator is responsible to enumerate the satisfaction questionnaire after trainings.
- Ag Facilitator is responsible to document the training events (pictures, videos, record the event)
- Ag facilitator compile the training documentation, drafting training report, and analyze the satisfaction data at fourth day after training events
- Provide feedback on the design and implementation of trainings
Do monitoring and evaluation activities
- Submit 2 monitoring reports using before 25th per month (provide brief report on the challenges, solution taken by Ag facilitator, and one success story)
- Do monitoring activities in each farmer groups (200 beneficiaries) in close coordination with Cargill
- Provide technical support services to farmers on coconut – corn intercropping
- Work closely with extension agents, lead farmers, and beneficiaries to collect reliable information
Maintain and manage networks
- Engage with Winrock partners of the program, i.e. Cargill, Local Government, Trainers, Extension agents and Farmers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have minimum two years’ experience managing agricultural development projects in collaboration with local communities
- Priority local hire for this position/ around Sulawesi area
- Experience in coconut and corn agronomy and supply chains desirable
- Must be able to work with limited supervision
- Experience working for international NGOs preferred
- Must have good communication skills and demonstrated experience reporting to donors and other project partners
- Strong writing & monthly reporting skills in English required
- Accustomed to field-related development work
Candidates should have at a minimum Bachelor degree in Agriculture.
Please send your application letter, resume and photograph to HRD.Indonesia@winrock.org by ASAP.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.