Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) has entered into an agreement with Hivos to assist in the implementation of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, also known as BIRU Programme. The BIRU Programme aims at the development of the Indonesia domestic biogas sector and build bio digesters at least in 9 province in Indonesia. IDBP or BIRU Programme until end of June 2015 has produce 15,000 bio digesters.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces.
For this project, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following positions:
Administration and Finance Assistant Central Java (AFA Central Java)
Responsibilities & tasks
The Administration and Finance Assistant is responsible to help the Provincial Coordinator of BIRU Central Java to organize the General office administrative and secretarial tasks for the Central Java YRE and BIRU Office to facilitate the smooth running of the office.
The AFA will provide support to office and programme activities.
- Answer phone calls and receiving visitors
- Record incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Record incoming and outgoing warehouse stock
- Draft letters/documents as required
- Do photocopying, scanning, faxing and sending of documents
- Organize logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc.)
- Handling in procurement & logistical tasks (find quotations and prepare purchase and/or bidding documents)
- Scan and entry data for construction documents as well as filling all documents related with construction partners, such as: pre-construction forms, biogas completion reports, etc
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Provincial Coordinator, Office Manager or Finance Manager
- Update contact lists and manage the name cards holder
- Filling system for incoming/outgoing documents (hard/soft copy)
- Manage monthly timesheets
- Manage car/vehicle usage
- Responsible for small office maintenance tasks
- Organize delivery of documents and programme equipment
- Organize travel and accommodation of staff and guests
- Prepare contracts for vendors/suppliers
- Handle petty cash
- Record all transactions and submit monthly financial report based on accurate transaction.
- Prepare liquidation reports of fund usage
- Prepare cash advances for operational cost
- Prepare budget breakdowns for office operational needs
The AFA is also expected to carry out any other assignment as and when required for the Foundation
- Willingness to live and resides in Central Java
- Minimum D-3 Secretary/ Administration
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Active English (written and verbal)
- Strong administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of personnel and human resource issues
- Advanced knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create a team spirit in the office
Applicants should send their application and CV (including three references) in pdf file to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as email subject.
Applications are requested by 20 October 2014 at the latest; thereafter the position will remain open until filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HRD Yayasan Rumah Energi Jalan Pejaten Barat 30A Pasar Minggu Jakarta 12550, Indonesia Fax. +62-21-7804443 Eemail@example.com
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.