YAYASAN SATU LENTERA INDONESIA (YSLI) is looking for 2 permanent, full – time Training Assistants to be based (1 staff) in our main office in Jakarta and (1 staff) in East Indonesia office (Malang, East Java).
He/she will assist the Training Coordinator in the planning, implementation, and/or coordination of all biblical training and distribution projects throughout the country, with emphasis on areas that have been identified as hot spots.
Key skills and experience:
- College graduate preferably Bible college / Theological college degree or at least with two years Theological education
- Preferably 1-3 years’ experience in project management or training/educational events.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, organizational skills, as well as proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Possess the teaching and facilitating skill
Key Qualities (Personality, Character, Calling, Culture)
- Resilient and see challenges as opportunities.
- A heart for Christian ministry/mission
- Cross-culturally sensitive and knows how to build relationships in different cultures.
- Grows and empowers others to higher performance and godly behaviors and intentionally develops leaders;
- Possess the pleasing personality and good team player spirit
- Highly organized person who committed to Spiritual Transformation with a lifestyle that models spiritual disciplines and discernment in their daily life;
- Assist in developing, updating and maintaining a filing system for supporting training materials and documents.
- Assist in designing and implementing all training programs, including field workers’ gatherings and livelihood trainings.
- Assist in maintaining a directory of training partners and contacts.
- Assist in coordinating ministry tours.
- Assist in collecting data for the main purposes of identifying local religious incidents and existing needs.
- Assists the Training Coordinator in developing, updating and maintaining a filing system for supporting training materials and documents, which includes but is not limited to PowerPoint presentations, multimedia (audio and video clips), persecution stories/testimonies, and training games.
- A member of Indonesia Field Operations Team coordinates with local partners, networking and/or collaboration that will enhance operations in the target country.
- To build relationships with Training partners and various Christian contacts.
- To build strong relationships with the other training team members in the base to share valuable resources.
How to applyYou can apply for this new position by:
- Submitting your curriculum vitae or career resume
- Submitting one page A4/letter page that briefly explains the following:
- What excites you about this role?
- Describe how your strengths will help you fit this role well to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 31st October, 2015 together with your application letter, your recent passport-sized photograph, and contact information.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.