YAYASAN SATU LENTERA INDONESIA (YSLI) is looking for 2 permanent, full – time Administrative Assistants to be based (1 staff) in our main office in Jakarta and (1 staff) in East Indonesia office (Malang, East Java).
He/she is responsible for all administrative related affairs at the YSLI office. The person is also responsible for a wide range of duties of confidential nature and to provide training assistance when needed.
Key skills and experience:
- College graduate preferably office management
- Preferably 1 year experience in office administration
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, organizational skills, as well as proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Key Qualities (Personality, Character, Calling, Culture)
- Have basic accounting knowledge
- A heart for Christian ministry/mission
- Possess good time management
- Grows and empowers others to higher performance and godly behaviors and intentionally develops leaders;
- Very organize and systematic person
- Dedicated and committed to work
- Possess the pleasing personality and good team player spirit
- Assist to monitors and reviews liquidation reports submitted by staff and partners and makes sure that all cash advances are liquidated five (5) days upon return from travel and/or after the accomplishment of the program or project.
- Coordinates meetings and/or activities of the office as maybe assigned by the Country Manager
- Assists in coordinating of hotel bookings/airport pick-up for tour groups and other visitors.
- Provides administrative support to Country Manager such as typing, preparation of liquidation, filing, etc.
- Collect and compile project reports
- A member of Indonesia Field Operations Team coordinates with Country Manager with office administration matters.
- To build strong relationships with the other team members in the local office and base.
Recruitment process and How to applyThe recruitment and selection will take place starting 2nd November, 2015. Starting date of employment to the role will be on 1st December, 2015.
How to applyYou can apply for this new position by:
- Submitting your curriculum vitae or career resume
- Submitting one page A4/letter page that briefly explains the following:
- What excites you about this role?
- Describe how your strengths will help you fit this role well to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 31st October, 2015 together with your application letter, your recent passport-sized photograph, and contact information.
Follow Us By Email
Jika Anda Membutuhkan Informasi Kerja Ngo click here, Terima kasih Telah Berlangganan Via Email.